Saturday 4 October 2008

The sewing room


I've spent the past week holidaying with my aunt. Whilst exploring her extraordinary home I happened to stumble across her terribly cute sewing room. It seems Aunt Sandy has a room bursting with haberdashery and a niece who can't have enough full circle skirts. So much fun to be had.


5 people have commented:

Liv Bambola said...

Gorgeous photos! Must be great fun to rummage through all the leftover bits and pieces to see what you can find and/or create. :)

pumps & luiers said...

aaahhh, I want to get lost in that room!
x

Tricia said...

a sewing room, I want one! but first must learn to sew.

Magdalena Krupa said...

Nie pictures!

Ms Unreliable said...

Oooh that looks like fun! I'm pondering whether to buy a sewing machine as we speak...I have no room for it, but I -need- it! What to do?!